How to Clean
On our website you can find very practical cleaning advice and domestic cleaning tips, how to remove and how to clean tips.
We have gathered many useful cleaning tips throughout the years. Please feel free to browse the links.
The cleaning tips from kwikCleaners will help you to get cleaning job done fast. As a professional cleaning company we are happy to provide some useful cleaning tips to help you tackle your cleaning. All our house cleaners are the experts in cleaning homes, house cleaning, stain removal. Our cleaning tips can help you to have a clean house and reduce the time and effort it takes to keep your house clean and tidy.
Please note that kwikCleaners does not assume responsibility for advice given. All advice should be weighed against your own abilities and circumstances and applied accordingly. It is up to the reader to determine if advice is safe and suitable for their own situation.
- Spot carpet cleaning - if the spot is wet blot it, don't rub. Rubbing spreads the stain. If the spot is dry loosen and vacuum away debris prior to moistening it.
- If you have carved wooden furniture use an old toothbrush to get into the crevices - simply dip it into the polish and brush lightly.
- Soiled shirt collars? Rub hair shampoo into collars before washing. Shampoo is designed to dissolve body oils.
- To clean hair brushes and combs use a combination of baking soda and water.
- Wipe a stainless steel sink with vinegar, or a touch of oil on a cloth to make the sink sparkle.
- Use paint brushes to dust intricate and delicate items such as telephones, stereos and computers.
- Remove candle wax from materials by placing a piece of kitchen or toilet roll over it and ironing the paper with a hot iron.
- Don't mix cleaning products, they can become toxic.
- Carpet Cleaning Tip for Pet Owners
Use the cleaners you already have to quickly clean up pet urine on carpeting. Immediately soak up what you can with a white paper towel. Wet and blot with soapy water several times. Then wet and blot with clean water. Wet and blot with vinegar added to clean water. Then dry.